Protocol 307 After/Before sun
Restorative for the skin, it moisturizes, soothes and refreshes after exposure to the sun, while preparing it to subsequent exposures.
It has a deep restorative action:
- Carrying active ingredients which reduce the actinic damage in the end of a sun exposure, avoiding erythema and thermal damage to the skin, preparing it to exposure in subsequent days.
- Carrying during the evening and night anti-redding, natural, and emollients substances.
- Providing the skin with a high amount of antioxidants which will, day after day, create a skin tank for an immediate free radicals blockage.
Suitable for all phototypes. Apply generously to body and face every evening after sun exposure and every time you feel the need.
- Antioxidant complex: containing Vitamin A and Protocol Alfa, DirectaLab license, with a strong antiradical action, 5 times stronger than Vitamin C. it stimulates collagen and elastin production.
- Soothing complex: containing Panthenol, Bisabolol, derivative of chamomile, and Stearil Glicirretinato, derivative of liquorice, has an effective anti-redding action.
- Trehalose: sugar with a strong moisturizing action.
- Shea butter: emollient and nourishing properties.
- Tyrostan: melanin activator, it stimulates tanning.
View all products
- Reduces the accumulation of actinic damage effect, prevents erythema.
- Prevents the acute and chronic damages of UV and IR rays.
- Leaves the skin hydrated, soothed and refreshed.
- Allows a better and more lasting tanning.