Protocol 903 Comfort-Rose
Sensitive skin reacts excessively to chemical and environmental agents because of genetic, personal or pathological factors. In situations of high sensitization, these reactions can turn into rosacea or couperose.
Soothing treatment formulated to protect skin capillaries and counteract redness. It is recommended after laser, diathermocoagulation or sclerosant therapy, and as a daily treatment for sensitive skin, localized redness, couperose and rosacea. Comfort-Rose is formulated without Parabens, allergens and peg derivatives, gives immediate relief and attenuates diffused or localized redness.
After a careful cleaning with specific products, apply twice a day onto face or body for at least three months. A maintenance treatment with repeated applications is recommended.
- Centella Asiatica (Phytosome): it has mainly a normalizing and vasotonic action.
- Defensine: extracted from wheat germs, it provides an antioxidant and detoxifying action. While preventing free radicals formation, it protects skin from environmental stress.
- Vitamins A and E: powerful antioxidants that protect skin from environmental and chronological damage.
- Trisolve: active ingredient composed by Ceramide, Cholesterol and Threalose, three fundamental molecules able to restore skin hydrolipidic film and improve skin hydration. It assures skin barrier repair, TEWL reduction as well as immediate and long lasting hydration.
- Solar Filters: a well-balanced combination of UVB and UVA filters to assure a medium sun protection (SPF15).
- Alpha Bisabolol e Babassu oil: substances of vegetable origin with anti-reddening, calming and moisturizing actions.
- Hyaluronic acid: a naturally-occurring polysaccharide with hydrating, film-forming and protective actions.
- It fosters a faster normalization of overactive skin and protects capillaries.
- It protects from external aggression (environmental, pollution…).
- It counteracts redness and offers immediate comfort and relief.
View all products