Protocol 203 Pure Skin Mask
Protocol 203 Pure Skin Mask is a purifying mask especially developed to remove the excessive amount of sebum without damaging the stratum corneum, therefore it is recommended even for the most sensitive skins. The presence of White Clay from the Amazon Forest, indeed, ensures a purifying activity able to remove dead cells, impurities, blemishes and imperfections, while providing skin with the proper nourishment.
Apply to clean face skin 1 or 2 times a week. Leave the product on for 10 minutes, then remove possible residues with water.
- Amazonian white clay: sustainably sourced in the Brasilian Amazon Forest, it is rich in unsaponifiables fractions, organic components and nutrients. It performs a nourishing, purifying and refreshing activity, removing the excess of sebum and counteracting impurities.
- Azeloglicina: Azelaic acid and glycine perform an effective whitening, illuminating, mattifying activity and counteract the excessive sebum on skin.
- Burdock extract: known as the dermatopathy plant, it is rich in polyunsaturated components and antibacterial phenolic acids; it performs a purifying and antiseptic activity..
- Nourishing complex: based on Shea butter and panthenol, it is able to confer softness and hydration to skin.
- Vitamin E: powerful antioxidant activity against free radicals.
View all products
- It promotes a sebo-normalizing and anti-bacterial activity.
- It helps treat impurities, clearing pores and counteracting blemishes.
- It ensures a hydrating and soothing activity, leaving skin soft and elastic.
- It provides an illuminating and antioxidant effect.