Protocol 203 Pure Skin Emulgel
Protocol 203 Pure Skin Emulgel is a multifunctional treatment especially developed for impure and acne prone skins. Its unique formulation allows to regulate sebum production and foster cellular turnover, while ensuring at the same time the right hydration level to skin. Moreover, the presence of star anise extract provides a fundamental antimicrobial and purifying activity, recommended for acne prone skins.
Apply to clean skin one or twice a day, gently massaging with circular movements until fully absorbed.
- Sebum normalizing complex: the Star Anise Extract (with a 15% titrated content of Shikimic Acid) and Azeloglicina help to normalize sebum production without over stripping the protective superficial layer. At the same time, they perform an antibacterial, illuminating, exfoliating and anti-inflammatory activity.
- Soothing complex: Alpha-Bisabolol (chamomile derived) and Panthenol help reduce skin inflammation, with a soothing and calming action.
- Hyaluronic Acid: it fosters hydration and prevents skin dryness and dehydration.
- Coenzyme Q10: with a powerful antioxidant activity against free radicals.
View all products
- It promotes a sebo-normalizing and keratolytic activity
- It helps to treat skin blemishes.
- It ensures a hydrating and soothing activity, leaving the skin soft and elastic.
- It provides an antioxidant effect against free radicals.