Protocol 203 Post Surgery tasgel
Clear silicone gel, composed of a water-in-oil micellar emulsion that helps the regular healing of wounds. The micelles micro-size allow an exceptional penetration of substances through the skin. This innovative formulation ensures a greater effectiveness thanks to a combination of active ingredients.
Apply a small quantity twice a day to the affected skin, from the first days after surgery. The gel tends to dry in few minutes. The treatment should hold over at least one month to prevent hypertrophic scar and keloid formation, maintained for 2 months in the treatment of hypertrophic scar and for 4 months in case of keloid.
- Cyclopentasilicones mix: allows an action of modulation on the fibroblasts and on the keratocytes, in a water and sweat resistant formulation with the aim of maintaining adequately hydrated the treated skin.
- Polysaccharides derived from aloe vera: moisturizing, stimulates the immunological defences and anti-radical function. They modulate the synthesis of collagen and elastin.
- Flavonoid echinacoside: inhibits the release of prostaglandins E2 with the consequent blockage of the oxidation cascade and inhibition of the stimulation of inflammatory process.
- Elastocell: stimulates the cellular turnover, allows to accelerate the wound healing and control the cellular dermo-epidermal homeostasis.
View all products
- It reduces the onset of hypertrophic scar in 45% of treated cases at 6 months after surgery.
- It reduces significantly the thickness of hypertrophic scar.
- It increases skin elasticity.
- It reduces the itching and erythema sensation of the lesion in 85% of treated cases.