Protocol 307 In & Out Solar Supplement
Nutritional supplement based on beta-carotene, tyrosine, lycopene, vegetal extract of carrot and copper, useful in order to improve skin pigmentation and protect cells from visible oxidative stress from solar exposition. GLUTEN FREE
METHOD OF USE
It is advised to take 1 pills a day separated from mealtime during the 30 days before sun exposure, continuing throughout the exposure duration.
- L-tyrosine: Amino acid that promotes skin pigmentation by stimulating melanin production.
- Copper: An essential element of melanin produced by melanocytes only in the presence of melanin.
- Beta-carotene: Beta-carotene reduces skin's sensitivity to sunlight, avoiding sunburn, especially in the case of very light-colored skins.
- Carrot titrated: Natural source of beta-carotene. It helps to preserve a smooth, soft and healthy skin; counteracts free radicals actions.
- Vitamins c and e: They work synergistically to protect the lipophilic and hydrophilic environment of the cell from free radicals attacks.
- Lycopene: A carotenoid presents in the highly antioxidant red vegetables and works effectively when in synergy with vitamins.
- Lutein: Natural substance with antioxidant properties. Protects skin and eyes from UV damages.
- Acetylcysteine: Compound derived from amino acids and sulfur. It is a glutathione precursor, a natural free radical able to protect the cell interior.
- Pantothenic acid: Also known as vitamin B5, it retards cell aging. It stimulates the adrenal glands and increases the production of cortisone and other hormones important for a healthy skin and nerves.
View all products
- It prepares the skin to solar exposition.
- Optimizes melanin production.
- Prevents from sunburns and solar erythema.
- Carries out an anti-oxidation action.
- Carries out a protective and soothing action.