Protocol 206 Anti-age Moisturizing Oil-free
Combination or oily skin types need a complete anti-age treatment with a radical scavenging, keratolytic and lightening action. Protocol 206 anti-age moisturizing oil-free cream addresses skin impurities and provide an optimal hydration.
Soft gel that will not clog pores and thus prevents the formation of blackheads (points blacks). It normalizes sebum secretion and nourishes correctly mixed and oily skin. The oil-free formula is easily absorbed and provides to the skin a fresh and matt effect for many hours.
Daily treatment for combination or oily skin types. It prevents and counteracts the first signs of aging. Apply to clean face with a gentle massage, until it is completely absorbed.
- Protocol α: DirectaLab patented anti-age complex, five times more effective than Vitamin C in Free Radicals scavenging. It effectively reduces wrinkles and increases skin firmness.
- Moisturizing complex: containing natural polysaccharides with a strong filmogenic and non-comedogenic action. It maintains skin physiological hydration and prevents TEWL. It improves skin softness and elasticity.
- Sebum-normalizing and lightening complex: a unique combination of sulfureted amino acids and Azeloglicina® that decreases and controls cutaneous sebum production, without modifying its physiological balance.
View all products
- The oil-free formulation absorbs quickly and leaves a fresh and long-lasting matt finish.
- The light gel forms a protective film on rashes.
- The keratolytic and lightening action evens the complexion and prevents the formation of blackheads.