BODY CARE TREATMENTS
Protocol 206 Body Scrub
ITS ROLE IN FIGHTING SKIN AGEING
It boosts natural exfoliation and stimulates cell renewal to make the skin brighter and smoother.
Protocol 206 Body Scrub Exfoliating treatment plays a synergistic action to exfoliate and remove dead skin cells, dirt and all residues that may be deposited on the skin. It improves hydration and firmness of the skin.
It combines a double exfoliation:
- natural: exerted by fruit acids (alpha hydroxyl acids) that act by breaking the chemical bonds that older cells hold together, disintegrating the cells.
- mechanical: carried out by micro particles of bamboo and olive stones that cause a slight friction which facilitates the detachment and removal of dead cells that are deposited on the skin surface, making it thick, glossy and matte.
The use of scrub sponge provided, enhances the mechanical action of rubbing, optimizing the scrub effect and helping to remove the debris.
Use on wet skin, preferably in the shower, after a first rinsing. Apply the right amount of product and distribute it over the body with circular movements using the scrub sponge supplied.
- Mechanical exfoliating complex: Micro-granules of bamboo and olive stones to smooth scales, roughness and polyethylene microspheres to gently refine the texture of the skin.
- Naturally exfoliating complex: Blend of natural acids (extracted from Blueberry, Brown Sugar, Maple Sugar, Orange and Lemon) with a high content of alpha-hydroxy acids to hydrate the skin and make it brighter.
- Overall detergent: delicate surfactants derived from coconut oil and wheat amino acid for a gentle and physiological cleansing.
View all products
- It improves the epidermis appearance which appears softer and smoother.
- It stimulates cell turnover and microcirculation for a feeling of renewed vitality.
- It counteracts the formation of wrinkles.
- It improves the absorption of subsequent treatments of the body.
- It gives a more even, durable and bright tan.